Carcoola Primary School is located four kilometres north of Pinjarra. It is set in a quiet, rural area away from the main roads. The average Carcoola Primary School student population of approximately 130 children demonstrates a fairly consistent enrolment pattern over recent years. The school has a positive and consistent SMART culture enabling the school community to live its motto ‘Let us grow’.
Encouraging the best from everyone.
At Carcoola Primary School, we strive to ensure all students graduate with the attitudes, skills and confidence to achieve their individual potential and contribute to society. We believe that every child matters every day and parents, teachers and the community work in partnership to ensure students become happy, healthy and successful learners.
- Establish and maintain a safe, caring and inclusive learning environment for everyone
- Achieve realistic targets with high expectations for our students and ourselves
- Deliver high quality learning and teaching programs
- Collaboratively share skills, understandings and advice
- Engage in systematic self-assessment processes related to student learning and performance development
- Target resources through planning and review processes
- Build strong internal and external relationships between the school and its wider community
- Engage in ongoing leadership development to ensure staff and students have the necessary leadership skills
- Carcoola is a Positive Behaviours School
We implement positive behaviours throughout the school and encourage children to become SMART students.
We consider the primary years to be an extension of the family unit.
Parent participation is therefore an important part of the school and is positively encouraged. The school seeks to have positive relationships with its parents, and the parents in turn will find the school’s openness an expression of our faith in them as co-educators of their children.
We invite all parents to be involved in the life of the school, and to participate in the educational experience of their child.
Our SMART values
Strive to achieve your potential
Motivate yourself to learn
Accept challenge and leadership
Respect yourself, others and property
Take care of the environment